2016年6月16日星期四

I constantly tried to carve open defences

FIFA 16 is an all-encompassing colossus of a computer game, especially for next-gen consoles. More teams, licenses and game modes than you could honestly ever find the time to take control of Fifa 17 Coins coupled with a genuine Sky Sports feel and some horribly addictive online and offline modes. It guarantees an authentic experience whether its League Two football at Fratton Park (on the game for the first time) or at the Nou Camp for El Classico.

What more can you ask for? Unfortunately then the game kicks off and I cannot remember finding any of the recent FIFAs even slightly as frustratingThis year promotional buzzwords promised ‘Confidence in Defending, Control in Midfield’ and ‘Moments of Magic’. However in reality I’d have gone with ‘Like Someone Stuck FIFA 15 on the Slowest Setting’.

We all remember the days when you’d give Gabby Agbonlahor the nod up top for England or play Roberto Carlos as a LWF because searing pace meant everything. But FIFA 16’s biggest names, no matter how ‘fast’ they are, are more like Steve Evans running down the Wembley touchline rather than Sterling or Walcott. I want my pacey widemen to  Fifa Coins stand up the full-backs and then fly past them.

I want to be on my guard as the searing pace of Bale, Ronaldo and Karim Benzema try to terrorise me. Instead it is virtually impossible to recreate how isolated Chelseas Branislav Ivanovic has been against Jefferson Montero and the like this season. With no ability to outpace your opponent through balls are far less useful and at times are literally useless, a huge difference from 15.

I constantly tried to carve open defences with eye of a needle passes from the world’s best playmakers to Fifa 17 Points Account  no avail. Instead I endured square balls and pudding passes in a crowded midfield. Either that I played it forward in a hopeful manner and back it came. And no-one pays me £45 every September to do that on Hackney Marshes on a Sunday afternoon…. From being an arcade style fifa 16 coins game throughout the early noughties FIFA has gone beyond full circle and has lost some of its sparkle. More by www. now. come on, for more details in here!

没有评论:

发表评论