2016年5月1日星期日

Bosnia coach Safet Susic had planned to make

Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic remains confident he will be fit to play in Bosnia and Herzegovina's UEFA EURO 2016 qualifier against Israel at the weekend. The 27-year-old sustained a groin injury in Sunday's win over Tottenham Hotspur but after being assessed by Fifa 17 Coins the Potters' medical staff he will join up with his national team on Wednesday.

I had to stay in Stoke for a check-up but I will join my Bosnia team mates and hopefully will be ready for (Israel), he told Bosnia sports portal www.sportsport.ba. I played through the pain after taking a knock in the groin in the first half against Tottenham and I will know more about my condition in a day or two, but there is a good chance I will be fit.

Bosnia coach Safet Susic had planned to make Begovic captain in the absence of injured Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko and he remains optimistic the goalkeeper will recover in time. Begovic has a bad injury. I knew about it two days ago but I am confident that he will be ready, Susic said. He will be joining us tomorrow and probably will not train two to Buy Fifa Coins three days. He is likely to be the captain on Sunday.
http://www.bloggerfree.com/blogs/post/20192

没有评论:

发表评论