2016年5月23日星期一

FIFA 17 will soon be launching the new

FIFA 17 will soon be launching the new FIFA Ultimate Team season, and have shared more details on they plan to make this year's FUT experience fun, fair, and secure. It should be no surprise that this year the football game "FIFA 17" will be released by Electronic Arts. The platforms and the WebApp ─ where some of the information on even without official details are obvious. Because one can expect that "FIFA 17" will be released for Fifa 17 Coins the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.

Moreover FGN reported that ene demo version to "FIFA 17" as usual to appear a few weeks before the full version and dated it on September 6, 2016. In addition to appearing a WebApp prior to the game's release a week, a once again possibility is pre own Ultimate team together. We recently reported that the Web App would launch on September 17th, based on images that EA Sports put out on their EA Sports FIFA YouTube account. However, flocks of online gamers have taken to Twitter to reveal that the Web App has let them in!

So I thought I would give it a try, and to my surprise it let me in! Not only that, the server let me open my first Ultimate Team pack... in which I got a load of garbage bronze players. After that the servers took me off the page, claiming that a quick refresh of Fifa Coins the page would work, instead it threw me out. But yes, the Web App does actually work! The FUT Web App for FIFA Ultimate Team allows players to access many areas of EA Sports' game via their PC or mobile device.
http://www.mmogoogle.com/

没有评论:

发表评论